Have you ever thought how to make a perfect cup of coffee over fire outdoors. We gave outdoors coffee brewing a go and really loved the flavor of open fire coffee. Here are the best tips how to make coffee outdoors over fire.
I feel that the coffee scene at the moment is really full of different equipment and gadgets to use. But can you really make a perfect coffee without them? After all people have been brewing coffee for centuries and I felt that it would be cool to get back to the roots by doing coffee really old school. 바카라게임 I mean going to woods and preparing the coffee over open fire.
In Finland people have been doing open fire coffee basically always and it is still an essential part of hiking, scout and in general being outdoors. Also there is lots of superstitions about the best brewing method. As soon as I started talking to people about my plan to write about this subject, 바카라사이트주소 it turned out there is much I didn’t know. For example the people on the north sometimes whirl the pot after they have boil it up. But now I got head of myself and started to talk about the stories already. Let’s first go through how the coffee is traditionally done.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE: HOW TO MAKE COFFEE OVER FIRE
- Add water until the pot is little over half full. Remember to use fresh and clean water. Heat to the boiling point.
- Remove pot from the heat source.
- Add coarse grounded coffee and mix well. 바카라사이트추천 More or less 7 grams per one decilitre of water is a good amount. One table spoon is pretty close to this. After using this method for a while one learns to measure the amount of coffee by handfuls. Some say two handful per pot should do the trick.
- Move pot back to the heat source and bring it close to the boiling point. When the coffee and water mixture start to bubble remove it from the heat. Do NOT let the mixture boil. Do this one to three times.
- Remove from the heat and stir well. 바카라스토리 Let it sit for 5 mins. The coffee grounds settle down in the bottom of your pot. (This is the part you do the local magic. See down)
- The coffee is at its best on 75-80 degrees. Serve immediately to have the best flavor.